Efficy (formerly known as ‘E-Deal’) provides a high quality CRM ecosystem. You are perhaps already a user of this software. If so, read on.
This article will introduce you to 3 good practices to enrich your CRM and improve your customer experience.
1 – Integrate customer satisfaction data (NPS, CES…)
As I am sure you are aware, data is the driving force of CRM. The more data you have on your customers, the more you will be able to personalise and target your relationship actions.
Enhancing your CRM data is key for better software use. Among this data is… customer satisfaction data.
Our first piece of advice? Integrate your customer satisfaction data in Efficy, for example the NPS score (Net Promoter Score).
Why measure customer satisfaction?
More and more businesses are doing so. The benefits are endless:
- You will be able to improve the personalisation of your marketing communications, by taking into account your customers’ satisfaction level. If you use the Net Promoter Score, for example, you will be able to create different campaigns for your promoters, detractors and ‘passive’ customers. To find out more, see our complete NPS guide.
- If you use the Efficy Customer Service module, adding satisfaction scores to your customer files will allow you to prioritise customer demands (and to quickly detect dissatisfied clients).
- You will be able to monitor customer satisfaction on a global level. Which, when you are aware of the close link between customer satisfaction and customer retention, is far from insignificant.
How do you collect customer satisfaction?
To include the measurement of customer satisfaction into your Efficy CRM, you must:
- Choose a satisfaction indicator, such as: the Net Promoter Score (NPS), the Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), the Customer Effort Score (CES).
- Send satisfaction surveys to your customers to collect their NPS / CSAT / CES satisfaction scores.
- Incorporate survey responses into your Efficy CRM.
If you are a MyFeelBack client, we would like to invite you to connect your CRM Efficy with MyFeelBack. This will enable you to automatically sync your customer satisfaction data into your customer files and onto your CRM dashboard.
2 – Enrich your customer information (socio-demographic and psychographic data)
Customer knowledge is a marketing performance lever. It enables you to segment and as such better target your campaigns and scenarios.
For this reason, we strongly encourage you to improve your Customer Knowledge.
How? Firstly, by gathering socio-demographic information about your customers, meaning:
- Gender: Male / Female.
- Family / marital status (single / in a relationship / married, with / without children etc.).
- Level of education.
- Profession / Socio-professional category.
You can also enhance your customer data by incorporating ‘psychographic’ data. For example:
- Your customer’s areas of interest.
- Their lifestyle (buyer profile).
- Their opinions.
- Their values.
- Their character traits etc.
You can also include your customers’ preferred method of contact.
3 steps to enhance your data
- Identify the data that you require. For example, if you are a retail business, there is probably not much point in asking your customers about their political opinions. Identify information that will be useful to segment your campaigns: gender, age, family situation, areas of interest, etc.
- Create surveys to collect data at your main touchpoints: website, email, mobile app, texts, social media, etc.
- Integrate the responses in your Efficy CRM.
To summarise: Identify (target data), collect and integrate.
The connection between Efficy and MyFeelBack will allow you to sync the information collected via your surveys in your CRM.
3 – Build a solid Lead Generation tool
Do you want to acquire new customers? This is a rhetorical question. We already know the answer! CRM is a customer loyalty tool, but it can also be used to acquire new customers, particularly in a B2B context.
Efficy offers advanced Lead Generation features. As stated in the introduction, it is a very complete ecosystem that covers CRM B2B and B2C needs, and the needs of your marketing, sales and customer service teams.
You can improve your acquisition process in Efficy with MyFeelBack. It enables you to deploy surveys that also serve as Lead Generation forms. Several of our clients benefit from this interesting way of using surveys.
Conclusion: Improving your Efficy CRM customer data
To take your CRM use to the next level and improve your Efficy usage, you must enrich your customer information. It is important to stress this point. Whether your marketing, sales or customer services teams use your CRM, the only way to improve the customer experience is by enriching your customer data. We have suggested three ways you can enhance your CRM. There are many more, but if you implement the above, your CRM performance will be significantly improved.